I’m a C/C++ developer, mainly embedded and Qt/QML. I’m freelancer since 2018, before that I worked in electricity meters (firmware + R&D tools). I’m also deeply interested in all aspects of computer programming, especially Web technologies: there are multiple bridges between languages. I have also developed some Android applications, in Qt of course! Depending of the project, I can work with alternative GUI frameworks such as LVGL or ImGUI.
My key skills are:
- Very good computer engineering culture
- hability to mix technologies
- software static/dynamic architecture
- proactive, propose solutions
I can work for you! Here is my corporate website: D8S EURL
Teacher of C, C++, computer logic and processes
Development of multiple Qt tools and software using QML or QWidgets. Helped start-ups to release their IoT device by producing good firmware.
- ARM Cortex-M4 / Arduino / Raspberry PI expert. Sensors integration, device driver, low leveing programming
- QT/QML: various embedded, kiosk and desktop applications for Industrial and entertainment customers
Development of several meters based on DLMS/Cosem protocol. Firmware design (UML/C++) on microcontroller (ARM Cortex-M) and management of a team of developers. Experienced in system use cases and certification processes (MID, Cosem Test Tool, utility test tools)
Development of power monitors, data loggers and process transducers. Very good knowledge of network topologies and metrology computing.
I have multiple open source projects. Check my code: https://github.com/arabine